Is Colon Therapy Really Necessary? Under normal circumstances, no. Your entire body including your digestive system and colon is designed by a higher wisdom to function without any intervention. As I have stated in my book, Being Human, there are only 4 things we must do to take care of the body- eat, drink, breathe and think. If this is not done in accordance with cellular requirements then the body struggles to function optimally board. The colon is about the first organ to suffer the impact of mismanaged lifestyles.
1. Stress is a mental/emotional response to life. Since most people are stressed (ie. mentally and emotionally ‘constipated’) it has a relevant effect on other body organs, in particular, the colon. A person vacillates between diarrhoea and constipation as in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
2. Consumption of junk, which is fibreless, pasty, processed, refined, factory substance designed with 3 criteria in mind; to taste nice, feel good in the mouth and quick to prepare. The residue of this junk sticks to the porcelain of toilet pans. Imagine whats happening to the inside of the sewer system in your body over the years.
3. Eating anything out of a microwave oven or taking drug based medicines imbalance/destroy the intestinal flora leading to hardening of stool, irregular bowel movements and constipation.
4. Not answering the call of nature immediately when necessary. Putting it off because you’re too busy is the worst idea.
5. Constipation. Most people are constipated and have accepted it as a normal condition of Being Human
6. Sedentary lifestyles. Without abdominal strengthening exercises, walls of the pelvic muscles are misshaped and impede bowel movements.
7. Being overweight or obese.
8. Suffering from any disease whatsoever requires for you to cleanse the body for it to heal itself.
9. Irritability. Autointoxication is a process where the accumulated toxins seep through the walls of the colon into the bloodstream and are carried to every part of the body. It feeds your toe with gout and irritates the brain, further increasing the incidences of schizophrenic, bipolar, irrational and violent behaviour.
10. Fatigue. Even if you are reasonably healthy but get tired and listless, it’s a great way to service and cleanse your body. Most people service their motor cars regularly. If you don’t, you can expect it to break down on the freeway. When last was the vehicle of your soul serviced? Is it any wonder it gets diseased and threatens to completely breakdown long before a person should die? Cleanliness is next to Godliness.