Juicing is a brilliant way to “eat” your daily greens. You can never have too much vegetable juice. But 500ml of fresh undiluted vegetable juice is sufficient. Below are 10 inspiring benefits of juicing:
Ten Motivational Benefits of Juicing:
1. Cleansing and alkalising: green leafy vegetables and grasses are the most cleansing and alkalising to the body. By juicing them you are giving your body what it needs to balance your pH level and keep you in optimal health.
2. Enzymes: freshly extracted juices are the best source of live enzymes.
3. Nutrients, vitamins and minerals: juiced vegetables provide your body with high amounts of absorbable chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients.
4. Easier to digest and absorb: juicing takes the strain off the digestive system. By extracting the juice from the fibre, juicing pre-digests the fruits and vegetables for you, making the nutrients more readily available for easy absorption.
5. Easier to consume: years of eating nutritionally deficient food means that a lot of alkalising green foods are needed to re-balance our bodies. We couldn’t eat enough greens to address this imbalance. Juicing provides a simple and effective way to get maximum goodness into the body without having to graze on grass all day long.
6. True hydration: the planet is over 70% water and so are our bodies. Our blood consists of around 94% water. Foods in their natural and raw state have high water content. By drinking these water-rich fruit and vegetable juices we can ensure and enjoy proper hydration.
7. Antioxidants: green juice provides the body with a huge amount of antioxidants. Antioxidants fortify our immune systems and stop our bodies ‘rusting’ from the inside-out.
8. Deliver oxygen to your cells: when our bodies are acidic the red blood cells clump together and oxygen cannot get to all the cells. Juicing alkalises the blood so that the red blood cells can flow freely once again and deliver oxygen to each and every cell in your body. When your body is charged with oxygen your mind is clear and sharp and you feel energised.
9. Disease prevention: it is no coincidence that strong therapeutic green vegetable, sprout and grass juices form the cornerstone of every successful disease prevention centre and clinic around the world.
10. Calming: the magnesium and chlorophyll in green juices soothe and calms the nervous system and minimises stress in the body.